How to choose the right ecommerce service to host your online store? How to find the best ecommerce platform for startups? Read and find out!
Ecommerce platform is a very important topic for businesses and entrepreneurs who want to sell online. In this article, we will about what can a good and reliable ecommerce solution offer and how to choose the best ecommerce platform for startups.
When looking for an ecommerce platform, you need to pay special attention to the elements that can help you improve the overall shopping experience of your customers and increase your sales.
- Accessible support: Before using a certain ecommerce solution, you need to discover the support service they offer, as well as, the average response time for each request. This information can be found on claim websites or within ecommerce owner groups.
- Product search bar: The potential customers can find your online store through an ad or go directly to your website after a recommendation from a friend. Regardless of the trajectory of the customer, the search procedures must be perceptive so that the customer can filter the products according to his needs and interest.
- Organizing the products by categories: Another very important feature that favors navigation is the organization of products by category. By organizing the products, it is much easier for visitors to find the item they are looking for.
- One-click purchase: Most people prefer to buy online without leaving home. The purchase process of your store must be simple and automated so that the buyer makes the purchase quickly. Otherwise, he will be distracted and eventually abandon the product.
- Product suggestions based on past purchases: This feature is useful for offering a complete shopping experience for your customers. It can also help you increase your shopping cart sales.
- SEO tools: In order for your startup to be noticed by new customers, your store must be at the top of organic search results. This job will be easier if the ecommerce platform for startups already has the necessary SEO tools.
- Multiple payment options: You need to make sure the buyer has as many payment options as possible so you don’t lose a conversion because you didn’t offer a certain payment method.
Some of the best ecommerce platforms for startups to consider are WooCommerce, Magento, and Shopify. Feel free to check out these platforms and compare their unique functionalities and features.